Saturday, January 26, 2013

Give me the Strength

Give me the strength to get through this. Unscathed. Stronger as a person. Enough of these sleepless nights, crying into the pillow. Give me the strength to take this leap of faith. To have the belief in myself. Give me the strength, all of what I need and much more. I hope it is for the good.
Nobody wishes to live like this. Every time that I used to be down, the only thing that kept my spirits up was the belief that I had a shot at the future. That I had a future to look forward to. A future different than the present. Better than the present. A future in which I lived life the way I have always wanted to. And when you then see that you are walking right into a future no different than your present, then its time to run away. To take that leap of faith. I have been thinking about this a long time now. But each time I'd think that it needs some more time, that things will change in some more while. But I think not. It hasn't. In all probability it will not.

We often make mistakes in our life. Often learn from it. Give me the strength to learn from it. Give me the courage to take this leap of Faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment