Friday, June 6, 2014

Sharing..

It was rightly said. It’s a sharing, not a showcase. Sharing because it was almost as if I was privy to some private moment of each of their lives. Something they are struggling with, or were struggling with, or experienced or something. I don’t know what. I did not understand their performance, what they were trying to say, or express. Except for yours, I could see what you were trying to do. And I loved it. I loved it when you read out the quote, when you danced and fell and rose and jumped. I have always loved watching you dance, loved seeing that radiant happy face of yours that’s the epitome of happiness. But today, I felt jealous. Jealous for the way that you moved your body, the way that you felt yourself, the things that you were experiencing and, most of all, jealous of the way that you were lost. Lost not in the performance, but in yourself. I think that’s the highest point of feeling liberated. I felt jealous, and I felt happy. So happy. So so so happy. To see you where you feel so happy, after struggling with things people know nothing about. I’d be lying if I say I entirely understood and connected with the sharing today, but what I did feel is pride. Proud of seeing where you have reached. 

2 comments:

  1. You have seen it all. You have known it all. You have been my Secret-Keeper.
    And to finally share my secret with everybody that day in a coded language, while you sat in the corner knowing it all, was so special. I was so happy to know you were there. I was happy while reading the text to know you were there. I was happy while dancing to know you were there. I was happy. You were there. :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was happy I was there. I wouldn't have been anywhere else in the world. I love you :*

    ReplyDelete