Monday, October 7, 2013

A conscious choice

I lost my cool today. Said some things I now wish I hadn't. That shouldn't happen. No matter what others do, I should have control over my own self. There are many who deliberately say things to hurt you, who never look at their mistakes, who are always ever ready to blame others. There are people who think they are entitled to say hurtful things, but expect you to not say anything in return. Who no matter how much you do for them, always point out only your mistakes. Who are waiting for u to make a mistake so that they can think negative about you. That's just the way they are. That's how they have always been. If you let them get to you, you are going to be unhappy all your life. The only way you can be happy is by having control over your own self. I have to start doing that. There is just no other way.

I had absolutely no control over what I did. I only realized I said that after I did. I got so wild, so angry. Its scary. This has happened after a long time. It shouldn't happen again.

No comments:

Post a Comment